haha..what??
And it was Colonel Mustard in the Lounge with the Candlestick....
Is Ennis Del Mar.
haha..what??
And it was Colonel Mustard in the Lounge with the Candlestick....
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
loved that game as a kid
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
as a kid? shoot I still play it today, along with monopoly, sorry, scrabble, and I got the pop culture trivial pursuit 2 as a christmas present.
Very nice collection of board games you have.
[ QUOTE ]
monopoly
[/ QUOTE ]
Come on nobody honestly liked monopoly, everybody had it and nobody liked it. Even if you think you liked the game, you didn't. And it's simple why, ready? Because this is anybody here 2 1/2 hours into a game of Monopoly..... *BAM* [censored] this game! It's 4 in the morning Grandma! You win! I'm sitting on Baltic with crap! Paying luxury tax out the [censored]. Don't touch me grandpa, where'd you get all those pink fiftys at grandma? I hate when your the banker, your a cheating [censored]!
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
hahaha, is that a movie quote MG?
heck no. thas staight from my brain.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
That was cool. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Thats Dane Cook
Bookmarks