Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 63

Thread: Knight67

  1. #51
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Knight67

    playing the race card on a forum without personal pictures is a new one to me
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  2. #52
    Inactive Member imported_spike's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2006
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Knight67

    Rocketeer knows it and I did make a post about it to Mega in the nonsports forum. It just seems like Kidsrights got away with too much before being banned and I get on he doing not 10% of what that sob did and get threatened!

  3. #53
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Knight67

    i jus cant believe someone called you racist, your one of the more liberal minds on this forum. i mean your avatar was a black dude for like 6 months.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  4. #54
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Knight67

    I agree that kidsrights should have been banned long before he was.

  5. #55
    Inactive Member imported_spike's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2006
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Knight67

    [ QUOTE ]
    i jus cant believe someone called you racist, your one of the more liberal minds on this forum. i mean your avatar was a black dude for like 6 months.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I'm not saying hes racist. I really enjoy dudes posts.

  6. #56
    Inactive Member imported_spike's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2006
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Knight67

    [ QUOTE ]
    I agree that kidsrights should have been banned long before he was.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    My question is why was he allowed to post and be on the forum so long? I pmed Rocketeer numerous times about KRs posts and finally Smarty took the much needed action.

  7. #57
    Inactive Member imported_spike's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2006
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Knight67

    [ QUOTE ]
    Rock, I request you ban or at least warn this dude. He's been nothing but an annoyance to all of us, trying to pose as other posters. It doesn't contribute anything to the board but an argument that's undue and unnecessary. It's to the point of being ridiculous--if he wants to stay that's fine, let him stay, but he's gotta know stuff like this is not tolerated.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I will tell you why I made such acusations. Kidsrights did email me once saying that he, you, and Knight67 were in on all this crap together. He said you was Jacktwist and Knight was Ennis. Which he also said he was you once and Diets was Jack. Then somehow someone said I was Kidsrights. I will tell you now I am Jim Peters and am originally from Independence, VA in Grayson County. I am a black man too. I wish I had not been dragged into this mess by KR but I was. I was repeatedly attacked by this person out in view of the whole forum. I was called the N word, a hood monkey, and a racoon but take of the ra. It really made me mad. Counts finally deleted the choice words but the KR SOB was allowed to stay! Finally Smarty banned him.

    I also want to make a public apoligy to all that I dragged through the mud in this post. If you guys were not apart of this Kidsrights fiasco then I am SORRY! Please forgive me. I will now go forward on this forum in a positive attitude and will try not to bring up anymore RACISM junk. I cant promise for my temper flairs sometimes and I post before I think.

    If anyone took offence to anything I posted then please feel free to pm me and I will try to make things right. I am truely sorry for this thread I started.

  8. #58
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Knight67

    hahaha if im anything it's definitely not racist
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  9. #59
    Inactive Member imported_spike's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2006
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Knight67

    I can tell that dude. You've been nothing but nice to me. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

  10. #60
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Knight67

    with that said...i think the race card is played at times when it shoudnt be and i just dont like to see people gain an advantage because they are of a certain race (which, IMO is racism anyway)

    that also doesnt mean racism doesnt exist...which it does...sadly, a lot more in our region than in some other places...there is still a minority (i repeat a MINORITY) of people who are racist, but that's more or less ignorance than anything


    my point is...i just didnt see how being on a public forum with no one knowing who you were, that anyone could ever play the race card...i got your back if someone ever does try to be racist, b/c that [censored] is just plain terrible...but at the same time, some people need to know that just becuase you are turned down or not accepted that it may not even have anything to do with race...maybe you're just flat out wrong
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •