haha
Dane Cook is an awsome comedian
I had never heard him but Sic let me listen to some of his stuff
[ QUOTE ]
Thats Dane Cook
[/ QUOTE ]
If it's not Dane Cook, then tweenty7 needs to quit baseball and go write some material for him b/c that was dead on.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
haha
Dane Cook is an awsome comedian
I had never heard him but Sic let me listen to some of his stuff
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
monopoly
[/ QUOTE ]
Come on nobody honestly liked monopoly, everybody had it and nobody liked it. Even if you think you liked the game, you didn't. And it's simple why, ready? Because this is anybody here 2 1/2 hours into a game of Monopoly..... *BAM* [censored] this game! It's 4 in the morning Grandma! You win! I'm sitting on Baltic with crap! Paying luxury tax out the [censored]. Don't touch me grandpa, where'd you get all those pink fiftys at grandma? I hate when your the banker, your a cheating [censored]!
[/ QUOTE ]
lol, I truly like playing monopoly, there are easy and fast ways you can play.
[ QUOTE ]
Dane Cook is an awsome comedian
I had never heard him but Sic let me listen to some of his stuff
[/ QUOTE ]
Have you ever heard that bit he does about naming his kids after stuff he enjoyed as a child himself? He does this whole parent thing like he's trying to discipline Megatron & Optimus Prime...also has a child named "GRRRR"...and when he's calling him down he makes some kind of crazy sound...funny stuff...
I myself have also found myself using the "rock sign quotes" lately...funny dude.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
haha yea.. ive heard it
and you're KidsRights or whoever.
Dane Cook is great. One of my favorites is where he makes fun of The Price is Right.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
Yeah--use a little common sense there spike--if you don't like someone saying that you're something you're not, or at least we don't have evidence of you being, then why say that about knight67? It's a little bit of that board etiquette I spoke of when you first got on here. If Castle is Ennis, then it's up to him to tell us...not someone else to rat him out.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Yeah that one's great sic...
You know who would be being looked at as the next GREAT comedian had he not died? Mitch Hedberg. I listen to that guy and laugh non-stop...too bad he passed on.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
I loved the thing Dane did talking about having a house with the secret passage ways and a "bunsun burner". He's good. Hedburg was great also. I also like Craig Shoemaker, Mitch Fatel, Bob Marley (not the reggae guy), Stanhope, Bob Zany, Bobby Collins, and don't forget, Carlin is the king. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks