oh yeah...what about this guy named a_football_fan [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
sorry B, couldn't pass that one up [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Printable View
oh yeah...what about this guy named a_football_fan [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
sorry B, couldn't pass that one up [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
is there a way that Rock or someone else can tell if users post under more than 1 name? That info may be classified or whatever but if so, wouldn't there be a way to clean the place up by only posting from say, 1 IP address? Someone help me out here in understanding this
[ QUOTE ]
"The_craziefather" is actually either Osama Bin Laden or George W.
[/ QUOTE ]
How could you tell the two apart, they are both after the same thing.
Unless you're posting from your place of work, and it has a dedicated server with a singular IP for each computer on the network, then IP addy's change everytime you log on through your dialup or cable provider because they assign IP's randomly as you're online.
Bingo. Its more difficult now, someone has to go thru the time and effort, and if you have that much time and energy to devote to being someone else, well then perhaps you need to find some new hobbies. I mean I barely have the time to do the things I want to do, post about the things I want to or read the things I want to, there are far better ways to pass the time than just to cause problems on a relatively small message board.
It's your move, Holy Man.
Post deleted by spike
you arent "a_football_fan"
omg...i'm so confused.
Yeah, he just sent me a PM saying the same thing, that he was the craziefather...
he's not, i know my boy brad
and then last night saying that rocketeer himself had ran an IP check on me and the Ennis feller, and tried telling me i was him