i have it bookmarked but before i would usually type lpd sports report and itd come up
To get here I usually go to google and type "LPD forum" and it's always 1st. Now it's not on there [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]Is anyone elese having trouble with finding the forum on google. I hate these computers anyway; you have to be a rocket scientist to run these things!
i have it bookmarked but before i would usually type lpd sports report and itd come up
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Yeah, something has changed.
It doesn't come up when you type "lpd forum" or "lpd sports report".
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
A result of the Chinese lawsuits? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I noticed that a couple weeks ago.
Now I type "LPD Sports" +hostboard and it's the first one up.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Yeah, I always type in "LPD hostboard" and that's how I get to it.
Don't know why it's taken down from the "LPD forum" search, but it's not too much of a deal. Just have to bookmark it I guess and get to it by using that route.
Officially retired
i keep it as my homepage, easiest way
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
it's my homepage also
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
I just got it bookmarked......... yahoo.com is my homepage. Only because if some crap is going down in the world id like to know when I open my browser in the mornings lol.
I have it listed in my favorites. Have Dale Earnhardt Inc as my homepage.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks