Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Google

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Google

    I have always used yahoo. I type in Lpd Message board. It has always worked for me.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  2. #12
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Google

    Warchant.com is my homepage, and I have the Forum bookmarked, but if I wanna get here from other pc's I search "LPD Sports" at yahoo, and it's the first one to come up.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member PSYEARY's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2006
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Google

    i have AOL and i am having trouble finding it ....what do i have to type to find it......
    If i leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Google

    go to yahoo and search for it, like blue said, its the first to come up
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •