On the the subject at hand though. I dont see anything wrong with taking creatine as long as its cycled. Im not sure how old your son is though. I wouldnt get someone started on it too young though. Your natural production of creatine could be hurt if so. That means you would always have to take creatine basicly.
If I was you I would just invest into a ton of hamburger helper( carbs and protein), and buy a bunch of steaks, and chicken. Make your son eat about 3000 calories and 150 grams of protein a day. Get away from eating foolishness though, limit soda because its just useless calories. Make sure hes getting plently of fiber.
Basicly if your son is lifting weights he needs protien at all various points in the day. When he wakes up he needs 35-40 grams, and needs a prework meal with a lot of carbs(pasta). Post workout he needs carbs and 50 grams of protein. Also 50 grams of protien before bed. If hes not getting protien at least every 4 hours then your muscles arent going to grow to its full potenial.
Some bodybuilders actually wake up 5 hours into sleep to drink a protien shake. Then sleep 5 more hours and wake up to another.
So eating right, getting tons of protien, hard work, and sleep is what he needs to grow. Creatine is no wonder drug, but it can help. Though if hes not doing those other things right, creatine isnt needed.




Bookmarks