get him some animal pak, the 22 pills a day suck but it sowed me results, gotta drink a lot of water. Or try some androtest
not really They all bought there's at the gym or at gnc.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
get him some animal pak, the 22 pills a day suck but it sowed me results, gotta drink a lot of water. Or try some androtest
Fall 7 times...
...Stand up 8
After reading about androtest you have to be 18yrs.old. Even with creatine I am worried about the after effects more than anything. I think it is probably best for him to get everything the natural way, hard work and a good work out schedule. I also think that a safe protein shake can help him also. Creatine and other body building tabs may help alot of young athletes but I am too worried about later on what it may do to him. More harm than good. So I have decided not to let him take anything with risk. He wants a better build for himself then he can just stay in the weight room and work hard.
The best thing for him would be a good whey protein supplement along with working out hard in the gym.
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks