Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: graduation

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_2CRUE's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2006
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: graduation

    I AGREE THERE SPUDS.IN REFERENCE TO YOUR QUESTION THOUGH(NOW THIS WILL DEFINITELY DATE ME FOR SURE),I'M THINKING THAT PHRASE WAS FROM A SCHLITZ BEER OR MALT LIQOUR COMERCIAL,AM I EVEN CLOSE THERE?....BUT GETTING BACK TO THE TOPIC,I DON'T KNOW IF I WOULD WANT TO RE-LIVE IT,BUT MAYBE GO BACK AND WATCH AS A SPECTATOR,IN ALL HONESTY,I'M JUST HAPPY TO STILL BE HERE.
    CLASS OF '82, "PURPLE PRIDE" , THE DIFINITIVE "DUDE WITH AN ATTITUDE"

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: graduation

    [ QUOTE ]
    I would GIVE ANYTHING to go back to high school.

    [/ QUOTE ]
    yup, the "real world" is sooo much different, and i didn't realize it'd be that big of a change...people in HS, just dont realize how easy they really have it... like we done said... enjoy it while it lasts

  3. #13
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: graduation

    Bingo on the Gusto [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]Asked the wife to pick up Skynyrd's Gimmie Back My Bullets , the other day, my copy had gotten so some of it skiped. Anyway, she came back from Dads with a Limited- 17 tracks and dvd recorded live from "The Old Grey Whisle Test"(Don't ask me, small place couldn't have held more than a hundred folks) on the BBC in 75. Said, "This was all they had, and a little more than you usually pay , is it OK?" [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: graduation

    Ditto. I would not want to be back in high school.

    Life after high school is much cooler.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •