Bump. Here is another trailer. 300
This movie looks amazing.
The movie is a ferocious retelling of the ancient Battle of Thermopylae in which King Leonidas (Gerard Butler) and 300 Spartans fought to the death against Xerxes and his massive Persian army. Facing insurmountable odds, their valor and sacrifice inspire all of Greece to unite against their Persian enemy, drawing a line in the sand for democracy.
300 brings Miller's (Sin City) acclaimed graphic novel to life by combining live action with virtual backgrounds that capture his distinct vision of this ancient historic tale.
Warner Bros. will release the film on March 9.
Trailer
Bump. Here is another trailer. 300
Bump. Heres yet another trailer. 300. This movie is going to be the [censored].
movie does look just amazing and cant wait to see it...i have always been big into studying western civilization
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
Bump
This movie comes out this weekend. Its going to kick [censored]. Anyone else going to see it?
Glad you bumped this thread .. didn't even notice it.
I'm likely going to see it this weekend. It looks awesome! I never knew about it until my brother showed me and since then I've become really interested in it. I hope it's good.
Officially retired
This battle was one of my favorite parts of ancient history class in high school, and also my western civ class that I had, I wrote a big paper on it and everything. Its about time they made a movie out of it, I am going to try my best to go see it. I am so excited about it.
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
This movie is supposed to be great. I was reading a blog from a movie critic (cant remember the name.. wasnt a big name critic but still) he had recently written an article about the top 5 movies since 1970 the list included movies like full metal jacket, the matrix, star wars.. cant remember the other 2.. but either way.. the guy said this movie is that good.. it is going to change cinema history forever.. so yeh.. this is probably one that i will make an attempt to get out and see.. i just hope it doesnt disappoint.. though the movie might have to be the best ever to override all the hype it has received.
I just hope that the whole thing is as good as some of the previews I've been seeing.
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
i agree.. if its as good as the previes then i am going to be happy.. but i know that some die hard film junkies out there want it to live up to all the expectations.. and if for some reason it doesnt.. we could be seeing one of the biggest flops of all time..
This movie already has one of my favorite quotes from a movie. Not sure of the exact wordage but it goes something like
Bad Guy: "Our men will fire so many arrows it will block out the sun"
Good Guy: "Then i guess our troops will fight in the shade"
Bookmarks