Who would be the best doctor and dentist in this area? I finally have some decent insurance and I'm looking for somebody who actually knows what they're doing. Please help! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
Who would be the best doctor and dentist in this area? I finally have some decent insurance and I'm looking for somebody who actually knows what they're doing. Please help! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
I'm sure you'll get a bunch of replies on this and many opinions, but I'll add mine first.
Dr. Cusano with Community Physicians in Norton is a very good general practitioner. He's extremely thorough, listens, asks questions, answers questions, and doesn't whisk you in and out of exam in 5 or 10 minutes.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
Dr. Cusano with Community Physicians in Norton is a very good general practitioner. He's extremely thorough, listens, asks questions, answers questions, and doesn't whisk you in and out of exam in 5 or 10 minutes.
[/ QUOTE ]
I second this.
As for dentists, Steven Nauss in Norton and Neil Davis in BSG are top notch.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I always liked Neil Davis, also.
If you have to go local Neal Davis or Roger Bays as a dentist. Not sure on a family physician. The one mentioned. Dr. Nida, Dr. Wheatley.
The medical care in this area is still not up to par to Holston Valley or Indian Path.
Esp. if it becomes a serious condition.
My friends son could have some long term problems, because of what i would consider a doctors, inability to accept he was wrong, had the family not ask he be moved, kid may of ended up a lot worse.
It is a big choice. Chose wisely.
What constitutes 'this area'?
If you mean Wise Co., then I have yet to meet a good doctor. All of the foreign doctors aren't worth a crap. Considering the experiences my wife and I have had at Norton Community since we've been living here, both of us refuse to go there. I don't care if I get shot just outside their ER. Load me up and drive me to Holston Valley.
If by 'this area' you mean within 30 or so miles of Wise Co., then I would recommend anyone with Holston Medical Group.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Dr.Cusano is a very good Doctor.Absolutely no other Doctor for me in this area.And as far as a Dentist I like Dr.Narrowmore(SP)in Jenkins. He and his group of ladies are very nice.And always do a great job.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
good ol doctor ratliffe in clintwood
and dr. bays
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
Bookmarks