women, cant live with them and they cant pee standin up..
Same here, my wife knows I am gonna look so no need in gettin upset over. Besides she knows that all it is is looking I am completely and uterly faithful to her.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
women, cant live with them and they cant pee standin up..
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
if only all people were like you beast...lol
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Just b/c you are on a diet,, doesn't mean that you can't look at the menu.....ha,,
[ QUOTE ]
doesn't mean that you can't look at the menu
[/ QUOTE ]
Yes it does. Ain't got no business opening the menu!
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
and they cant pee standin up..
[/ QUOTE ]
Yes they can, you need to do some more googling on this subject. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks