Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 48

Thread: MySpace

  1. #21
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MySpace

    I have myspace but I have a problem to go alone with it.My son who is 18 hates that I have it.I have had it for a while and thought about deleting it right after I knew he didn't like the idea of it.But things settled down for a bit.He has a friend who calls me mom and she added me to her myspace and he is throwing a fit over that.So do I keep it?Or do I just tell her he doesn't want her on my myspace?But I feel like that might hurt her feeling.I really didn't want to tell her that but I don't want him mad at me either.I should just get rid of it huh?Help me out here and tell me what you honestly think..... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp008106164.gif[/img]
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MySpace

    [ QUOTE ]
    I have myspace but I have a problem to go alone with it.My son who is 18 hates that I have it.I have had it for a while and thought about deleting it right after I knew he didn't like the idea of it.But things settled down for a bit.He has a friend who calls me mom and she added me to her myspace and he is throwing a fit over that.So do I keep it?Or do I just tell her he doesn't want her on my myspace?But I feel like that might hurt her feeling.I really didn't want to tell her that but I don't want him mad at me either.I should just get rid of it huh?Help me out here and tell me what you honestly think..... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp008106164.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MySpace

    Keep it. He probably will not care after awhile. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MySpace

    oh [censored], its a Biggin sighting, I thought you died dawg. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member ocean360's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2005
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    "None are more hopelesly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MySpace

    Ignore your son. He needs to grow up and not bust your chops. Unless there are nearly nude pictures of yourself or anything inappropriate, I don't think he should say anything.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  8. #28
    Inactive Member LPDBlueDevils's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2005
    Posts
    629
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MySpace

    this is me and my wifes
    http://www.myspace.com/two4steelers

  9. #29
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MySpace

    That information is classified.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member ocean360's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2005
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MySpace

    TO; Indian dad
    thanks for the add
    "None are more hopelesly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •