Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 48

Thread: MySpace

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_KellyHoops41's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2004
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MySpace

    [img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/Scooby31/pat_riley6-1.jpg[/img]
    "Discipline is not a nasty word." -Pat Riley

  2. #2
    Inactive Member retiredteach's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MySpace

    Thanks for remembering me at Barter. You were always a good guy. "Dingbat."
    You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MySpace

    I have myspace but I have a problem to go alone with it.My son who is 18 hates that I have it.I have had it for a while and thought about deleting it right after I knew he didn't like the idea of it.But things settled down for a bit.He has a friend who calls me mom and she added me to her myspace and he is throwing a fit over that.So do I keep it?Or do I just tell her he doesn't want her on my myspace?But I feel like that might hurt her feeling.I really didn't want to tell her that but I don't want him mad at me either.I should just get rid of it huh?Help me out here and tell me what you honestly think..... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp008106164.gif[/img]
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MySpace

    [ QUOTE ]
    I have myspace but I have a problem to go alone with it.My son who is 18 hates that I have it.I have had it for a while and thought about deleting it right after I knew he didn't like the idea of it.But things settled down for a bit.He has a friend who calls me mom and she added me to her myspace and he is throwing a fit over that.So do I keep it?Or do I just tell her he doesn't want her on my myspace?But I feel like that might hurt her feeling.I really didn't want to tell her that but I don't want him mad at me either.I should just get rid of it huh?Help me out here and tell me what you honestly think..... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp008106164.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MySpace

    oh [censored], its a Biggin sighting, I thought you died dawg. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MySpace

    Keep it. He probably will not care after awhile. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MySpace

    Ignore your son. He needs to grow up and not bust your chops. Unless there are nearly nude pictures of yourself or anything inappropriate, I don't think he should say anything.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_six4three's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    571
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MySpace

    mark my word folks.....myspace will become law enforcement's biggest nightmare here sometime in the near future. if you are a parent of a teenager or pre-teen, you are absolutely crazy if you allow your child to have one.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MySpace

    Yeah I have a page - but I took mine private because of someone local practically stalking me. That person really needs a hobby - it's creepy.

    And even before I took mine private there was no ID as to town, full names, no places identified, no school that I went to, not where I work, no pictures labeled (I did put my dogs names on there but I dont think anyone's gonna use that against me lol).
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •