Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Audioslave

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Audioslave

    I wouldn't mind seeing Ween either. That'd be an experience. I have the same thoughts as you on Old Crow too. I'm a veteran to Clutch. I've seen them around 40 times. They're great.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  2. #12
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Audioslave

    I saw em once..on a club tour. Right around the last time 311 came through NC. Both were great.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #13
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Audioslave

    The Bonaroo festival is the festival to hit this year.

    Clutch
    The White Stripes
    Matt Costa
    The Police
    Tool

    to just name a few, Manchester, TN

  4. #14
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Audioslave

    definitely watch old crow if you get a chance. they are great.

    i'm the most excited about wolfmother, tool, police. xavier rudd i think would be cool as well. like suprbeast said, his version of no woman no cry is absolutely killer.

  5. #15
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Audioslave

    I personally feel, Wolfmother may be the best band or have created the best album in the last 10 years.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Audioslave

    http://www.triadpictures.com/audioslave/index.php

    great link...go to chris cornell/sweden.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Audioslave

    The first Audioslave album was great. Second had some good cuts, but overall a little weaker than the first album.

    I've had the third album since it came out and still haven't listened to it.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Audioslave

    Thanks duckmeat. Cool link.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •