hope things get better for you teach.
Glad you are home now and all went well with the surgery.
hope things get better for you teach.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Get well soon.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Have any questions, give me a call. 835-9643
Get well soon RT. Glad everything went well during the operation.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I don't like being helpless. Had to get my son, Travis to take me to the grocery store as I can not drive for 3 weeks. Can't take a shower for 2 or 3 more days, so guess I will have to clean up the old fashioned way. I am used to doing and going when I want and it is hard on an old man to put him down.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
Milk it for all its worth I say!
How many years of chauffeur service did you provide him? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
Take advantage (it's only temporary).
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Glad your surgery went well. Three weeks is not long you will be
back and better than ever. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
Guess that is one way to look at it. My other son, Jarrod took me to the Hospital and stayed all day. It just goes against my grain to have to depend on others.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
Bookmarks