We can't use Tide, but Arm & Hammer is a darn good product. Love the stuff!
OK, is there any better laundry detergent that TIDE? I do 90% of the laundry at our house and nothing is even close to being as good at Tide. We have using cheaper stuff for a while now and since Walmart has Tide on sale for $5 I picked up a bottle and remember how great the stuff is.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
We can't use Tide, but Arm & Hammer is a darn good product. Love the stuff!
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Tide and A&H are all I have ever used. Both work great.
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
lye soap is murder to my hands but I have used a washboard before when I was down in florida right after hurricane francis and we didnt have electricity for two weeks.
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
yeah they were. I have a wash board here too but its so small I dont usually use it, If I could find a big one I would probably use it more than I would the washing machine.
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aphrodite4evermore</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yeah they were. I have a wash board here too but its so small I dont usually use it, If I could find a big one I would probably use it more than I would the washing machine. </div></div>
I have one for sell.
It's the real thing too. Brass with good graphics for a 50+ year old item. National brand.
I own an original glass one, they used glass instead of metal during WWII to save on metal usage. Great display piece which is how we are using it.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
I like the glass ones a lot better than I do the metal ones.
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
At college I never used tide. Was too expensive.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Bookmarks