Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: TIDE

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TIDE

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aphrodite4evermore</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like the glass ones a lot better than I do the metal ones. </div></div>

    The glass ones were surprisingly durable. I've seen some that had obviously seen alot of heavy use over many years, even decades and the glass was still intact. The one I own looks like it was hardly ever used. I picked it up at a yard sale in Castlewood last year. Paid $20 which is almost as much as it's worth but I wasn't sure I'd ever find another real one (not a reproduction) that was in that good of condition.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TIDE

    Member's Mark from Sam's. Cheap, plenty of it, and it does a good enough job.

    One thing I have never attempted to quantify is the performance of laundry detergent.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •