<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The_Sage</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Buchanan, Dickenson and Russell all on 2 hour delay. </div></div>
You can add Norton City Schools to that as well.
the roads weren't bad at all, i got back from duffield about 1 hour ago
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The_Sage</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Buchanan, Dickenson and Russell all on 2 hour delay. </div></div>
You can add Norton City Schools to that as well.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Wise county will announce any changes after all the kids are up and ready to head out.
GO VOLS
2 hour delay for Wise County on Website.
[url="http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg"]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg[/url]
Two hour delay? That's kinda uncommon. Normally we always get 90 minutes.
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
Or, didn't think about it, that'll give the snow a little extra time to melt, and get us to school...but hell, what would thirty minutes really mean?
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
I've seen plenty of days that 30 minutes would have made a big difference in having school or not.
What was ole Dierks calling for from this?? I usually watch more of WJHL if any at all, and don't recall anything from anyone other than 1-3 in the higher elevations above 2500 feet, with very little for everyone else, and that was correct. Must say though, no matter how many times I hear the they can "be wrong half the time and still be employed" saying, I'll never understand it.
By the way, temps tonight are supposed to go down to the lower 20s and upper teens and if the winds are still pretty strong in the morning that would really drop the wind chill factors. Don't know but it's possible that could factored into the delays too.
Back roads of Norton aren't very good.
2 hours delay for us.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
Someone just told me scott 90 minute delay, anyone else heard this?
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
Bookmarks