Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 23 of 23

Thread: Snow

  1. #21
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Snow

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Djpenguin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Someone just told me scott 90 minute delay, anyone else heard this?</div></div>
    this is true.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member imported_PioneerBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Snow

    Anyone hear anything about Lee?
    Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban

  3. #23
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Snow

    As of right now Lee is on a regular schedule.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •