Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: what

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member greenwavefan92's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 1st, 2004
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    what

    is goin in in front of goody's???

  2. #2
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: what

    Wish I knew, I have been trying to figure that one out for a while. I haven't found a transfer with the property changing hands so it must just be someone developing it to sell, possibly the Wal-Mart Realty Company. I would like to know as well if anyone finds out anything.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 73fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2002
    Posts
    822
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: what

    olive garden
    "When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"

  4. #4
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: what

    Don't be joking with me, are you serious!! I am a mad Olive Garden salad and breadstick eater.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 73fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2002
    Posts
    822
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: what

    that is what i have heard from several people
    "When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: what

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As of November 2007, we plan to build new restaurants in the locations listed below.
    http://www.olivegarden.com/company/c...e_Olive_Garden</div></div> Norton and/or Wise are not listed.

    I'll just add that to the Pals, TGIFridays, Ruby Tuesdays and Outbacks that we were getting too, according to the county's speculating gossipers. (e.g. I had people get angry with me when I told them that the Alltel building was not going to be a Ruby Tuesdays - they were sure it was a Ruby Tuesdays because somebody's uncle's aunt's first cousin's dogs sister's mama told them so.)
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •