straight into the Tv nothing inbetween.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sat_morning_QB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well I guess you not missing much, it's just the 4 networks, tnt, espn2,some discovery shows, that music video channel, but it's free. </div></div>
This is probably a dumb questions but do you have to have a digital box or is that just straight plugged in.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
straight into the Tv nothing inbetween.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheBeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When I first did the channel search on my new Sony hooked directly to the cable it found all Comcasts HD's even the porn channels. </div></div>
searching for channels now
Alright, a buddy of mine did that and nothing. It did an analog and digital channel search and when he turned it too the 70 channel range, like 70-1, 70-2, nothing just blank. What might be wrong or what can I tell him. What channels are they exactly, number wise so I can get him too tune into them and see if they work.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
The TV has to have the HDTV tuner built into it. espn 2 is 73-2,74-1,76-1,76-2,76-3,77-1,77-278-1,78-2,79-9 are the channels. The music starts at 82-1 thru 82-54.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UTVols2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Alright, a buddy of mine did that and nothing. It did an analog and digital channel search and when he turned it too the 70 channel range, like 70-1, 70-2, nothing just blank. What might be wrong or what can I tell him. What channels are they exactly, number wise so I can get him too tune into them and see if they work. </div></div>
make sure the tv has a digital tuner built in. 2nd is to make sure that it only has 1 cable input. some sets have 2 input's for cable, one tuner for analog and the other for digital. If it has to different tuners they will have to split the cable as to have cable running into both tuners. Also some tv's you have to chose the analog or digital channel by a button on the remote or the input button on the remote (my bedroom tv is like this)
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Thanks to both starbuck and Sat_Morn_QB, I will try to get my friend fixed up.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Bookmarks