Does anyone get more phone calls than I do??
How is everyone else coping??
Does anyone get more phone calls than I do??
How is everyone else coping??
Caller ID. Though one time I got one and the name and number was "Piggly Wiggly 395..." so I answered and it was a Direct TV telemarketer. They are gettin smart and using an a country name lol
https://www.donotcall.gov/
works for a lot of them (just not against political calls/someone you have accounts with or charities)
Or you can go my route and have no land line. They cannot call your cell phone even if it's the only phone you have.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I don't get too many telemarketers except for the Democrats wanting money.
Have gotten occasional dish network but if I don't know the #, I don't answer it.
Telemarketers have been calling my cell phone lately.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yogi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Telemarketers have been calling my cell phone lately.</div></div>
Tell them they're calling a cell phone and it will stop. I dont get them at all.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I get probably 10 or more at home each day. We've even had a few after 11 pm. I always ask them for their home number so I can call and wake them up.
Neither way has worked. The recording has two options- 1 to speak to a rep and 2 to be removed from the list. After I pressed 2 various times, I tried speaking to an actual person and they hang up on me every time when I say that I'd like to be removed from the list.
Bookmarks