Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: Deodorant

  1. #21
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Deodorant

    I love the tag deodorant, I only like invisible solids and all of there's works great. My favorite is the kind in the white and red container.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Deodorant

    Whatever's cheap...you're just gonna wipe your pits with it.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #23
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Deodorant

    old spice red zone "SWAGGER" makes me feel like brian urlacher every morning when i put it on...but be careful i know a lot of guys that cant wear old spice it breaks them out because it is to strong
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  4. #24
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Deodorant

    I bought a double pack of Old Spice high endurance and mitchum smart solid... I wont be running out for a while.. and this old spice smells pretty good [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member cumbousaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2007
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Deodorant

    To me, old spice smells a little too strong. I dont like to go around smelling my deodarent all day. The arm and hammer works probably the best of anything i have tried, and has no real scent, but speed stick (ocean surf, the blue kind) is still my favorite.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Deodorant

    I will agree... I think Old Spice smells good, but it's way strong. I got unscented Mitchum, and I don't like that.. but I still like how it works.
    Dang, I just can't be satisfied. I think I'm just going to go back and smell every single stick haha

  7. #27
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Deodorant

    Unscented Mitchum smart solid is the way to go. Who cares if you pits smell good, I thought the key was to make sure they don't smell? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  8. #28
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Deodorant

    I know there are a couple of prescription-strength deodorants on the market for women now, OTC. Is there an equivalent out for men too?

    And who would have thought - 3 pages of response on deodorant!
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Deodorant

    Yes a few I believe. Degree and Gillette have them out. As long as my Mitchum works I won't worry about it, but if it gives up the ghost I may give them a shot although $7 is a little rough for deo.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  10. #30
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Deodorant

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 722</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes a few I believe. Degree and Gillette have them out. As long as my Mitchum works I won't worry about it, but if it gives up the ghost I may give them a shot although $7 is a little rough for deo.</div></div>
    Yeah I've noticed those prices too- double the price over the regular stuff.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •