Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 32 of 32

Thread: Deodorant

  1. #31
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Deodorant

    my pits don't get all sweaty or nasty, and degree always worked well for me. But recently, I could smell my pits.. and I was just like, wtf... maybe it was just an old stick of degree haha
    but I do like that mitchum.. it works well, I just wish it had a bit of a scent to it.. maybe a nice vanilla hahaha.. i'm so kiddign people..

    and yeah, there is a OTC prescritpion strength deo at walmart, you put on the night before and it does wonders, or so according to MensHealth

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Deodorant

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oakland raiders</div><div class="ubbcode-body">old spice red zone "SWAGGER" makes me feel like brian urlacher every morning when i put it on...but be careful i know a lot of guys that cant wear old spice it breaks them out because it is to strong </div></div>
    Yea it happened to me you talk about something burning the [censored] outta you. I was about to get somebody to piss on my arms just for alittle relief
    I used degree for men went to axe for awhile but now i'm using degree again. I like it much better
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •