Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Question.

  1. #11
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Question.

    yeah that is completely stupid. there is another one where a cup just repeatedly pours water out. stupidest apps ever.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Question.

    cant forget the popcorn one
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  3. #13
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Question.

    havent saw that one. does it pop it or what?

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Question.

    I don't have either but it seems like the Delve would be you're best bet R13
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Question.

    Cosign that.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Question.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CarolinaBlue</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just got the delve last week. Love it so far. Just exported my iTunes library and it will stream my iTunes to my phone. Absolutely love my phone as of now! Give me about 4-6 months and I will let you know again! </div></div>

    How much music does it hold, I have quite a bit in my library right now lol. And is the sound quality good, loud enough? One reason I am looking at the Ipod touch is the improved sound it is supposed to have.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Question.

    I just order a 2GB micro sd card for it so i'm not sure. Sound is okay depending on the music you play (little sketchy for some rock songs) but it comes with earphones which helps. It just a convience thing for me (I can use it when I have to work nights).

    I sometimes have to turn the volume down a little to make the quality sound better, depending on the song like I said.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Question.

    I have the scoop right now and have a 2GB card, so it would probably work in the delve also. I didnt know it has a card slot, good news. Those cards hold about 400-500 songs, like an Ipod nano. Is there any thin plastic cover you can get? I've seen the "holder" you can get for them, I'm pretty clumsy when it comes to phones.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Question.

    The only thing I know as of now that you can get is the leather case that comes with it and screen protectors. I am very clumsy with every phone I get and the leather case has become my new best friend. The guy told me he could order a protective casing for it but I have no clue what it looks like.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Question.

    I seen those leather cases, but dont you have to take it out each time you use it? Like to have a case like that, that covers up everything but the screen or something. Would the screen protectors work good with it being a "touch" phone? I am ordering it from the Alltel site - should get it a lot cheaper that way - but couldnt find any other cases for it like the ones I was talking about. Surely there has to be something.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •