okay, i've been trying to get a sega saturn emulator to work for the last two days, tried many different ones they have out with no success...
anyone on here ever messed with one for a saturn?
okay, i've been trying to get a sega saturn emulator to work for the last two days, tried many different ones they have out with no success...
anyone on here ever messed with one for a saturn?
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Nah, just SNES a few years back.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
snes,genesis, 64, etc are easy to run, this [censored] has got me confused as [censored]
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Knight, try these steps. This is not my video, by the way, so I don't take credit for any of this information:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QzxjxiAqTaM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QzxjxiAqTaM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
I know that there's a lot to do, but I have searched around and unfortunately there don't appear to be many "easier" ways to go about getting Saturn roms to work. It's a shame that there aren't any better emulators out there for the Saturn, but at least this is something.
Officially retired
finally!
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Never really messed with the emulators online, but I do still have my sega saturn. It was probably my favorite system ever! I still play Gex from time to time just for his funny quips during gameplay.
[img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/Scooby31/pat_riley6-1.jpg[/img]
"Discipline is not a nasty word." -Pat Riley
Bookmarks