Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: emulation

  1. #1
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    emulation

    okay, i've been trying to get a sega saturn emulator to work for the last two days, tried many different ones they have out with no success...
    anyone on here ever messed with one for a saturn?
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  2. #2
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: emulation

    Nah, just SNES a few years back.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: emulation

    snes,genesis, 64, etc are easy to run, this [censored] has got me confused as [censored]
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  4. #4
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: emulation

    Knight, try these steps. This is not my video, by the way, so I don't take credit for any of this information:
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QzxjxiAqTaM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QzxjxiAqTaM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

    I know that there's a lot to do, but I have searched around and unfortunately there don't appear to be many "easier" ways to go about getting Saturn roms to work. It's a shame that there aren't any better emulators out there for the Saturn, but at least this is something.
    Officially retired

  5. #5
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: emulation

    finally!
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_KellyHoops41's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2004
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: emulation

    Never really messed with the emulators online, but I do still have my sega saturn. It was probably my favorite system ever! I still play Gex from time to time just for his funny quips during gameplay.
    [img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/Scooby31/pat_riley6-1.jpg[/img]
    "Discipline is not a nasty word." -Pat Riley

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •