Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Honda's

  1. #1
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Honda's

    Anyone own a Honda? If so, where did you buy it from and how was your experience?

    My wife and I were looking to buy an 09 CR-V (making room for kids and all that good stuff). Any info on your vehicle and buying experience would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Honda's

    dude, dude, dude.....
    my mom bought the 08, brand new.. you WILL NOT be dissapointed.. we got it from Bill Gatton Honda.. and they hold resale value which is great..
    we got black, with power everything, and that real time all wheel drive, and a sun roof!!! I love that CR-V, it's the best man

  3. #3
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Honda's

    Joel's girlfriend just bought one and loves it. We can't afford or find a Pathfinder (which is what I wanted) but the Honda's seem a lot better and get better gas mileage.

    We also want a black one (I'd love have one fully loaded) but I think we are going to get the EX (power everything, sunroof, etc.) just not the luxury with Navigation. Unfortunately, we have other bills also.

    Bill Gatton has given me the best price off the top, but I'm still negotiating with everyone to see exactly how low they'll come off their price and how long they'll finance it for.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member lawson23's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2007
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Honda's

    Phil Bachman in Kingsport is really good to deal with. That's the only Honda dealer that we buy from.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Honda's

    I had a 92 Honda Accord for about 8 years and it never went to the shop and had 180,000 miles on it. Still wish I had it now, especially because it got 25 MPG
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Honda's

    What is a green 4dr with tan interior and a 5 speed manual transmission?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Honda's

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CarolinaBlue</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is a green 4dr with tan interior and a 5 speed manual transmission? </div></div>

    Probably a green car, with 4 doors, tan insides, and a stickshift. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  8. #8
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Honda's

    you're killing me smalls!

    seems like everyone had one of those...my uncle also had one and I loved to drive it. If it would have been 4WD I would have bought it off him a couple of years ago

  9. #9
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Honda's

    Yeah they were a ton of the green/tan combo. My cousin drove one forever and finally sold it and got an acura. That car took some abuse because she didn't know that the oil needed to be changed. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  10. #10
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Honda's

    that is funny stuff right there (sucks for her though).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •