Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Honda's

  1. #11
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Honda's

    yeah, moms black one just has the fabric seats, and the 6 disc cd changer (but I think that's about stock now)... man, that gas mileage on those things is incredible.. when I put it on cruise and am doing anywhere between 26-33mpg.. heck yeah.. great for trips, very comfortable... easily holds 5 people.. I put me, the woman, my bro and his 2 buddies in the back.. comfortable.. it's a great vehicle man.. in 3 years time, it's still going to hold 3/4 value for resale

  2. #12
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Honda's

    Not really, it was still running fine when she sold it and it had a lot of miles on it. It might suck for he current owner though. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #13
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Honda's

    I'm actually starting to like them a lot. AT first, I was like no way I want to drive something like that, but the more I look at them, the more I like em, especially the inside.

    hahahaha...smart girl then...get rid of it before it blows up

  4. #14
    Inactive Member larry_legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2004
    Posts
    97
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Honda's

    Go to Bill Gatton Bristol ask for Jeff Huffman.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Honda's

    I have a red 2006 Civic Si. I am very pleased with mine.
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member namaste1's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2007
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Honda's

    I agree with Larry Legend. Go to Bill Gatton and ask for Jeff Huffman. I just wish I had gotten the hybrid.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •