Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Banned

  1. #21
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Banned



    Not replying to you Biggin but:

    R13 is not my favorite poster but seriously. The gay stuff that is thrown at him is not making him look worse or better yet is not making you look or seem like a better poster. Some stuff he may ask for. Sometimes people are just trying their darnedest to get under his skin.

    Not everyone we dislike or are annoyed by is gay. Point blank. Though from a religious standpoint I would disagree with it, so what if he's gay? Half of us don't live our lives any better than half the gay community. This is shown by those who go out of their way to accuse people of being gay.

    If you want to be around people who think everybody who is not like them is gay then go to back to high school.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Banned

    Lmao, but I'm not gay or bi, if you and the others just knew me...you would know how far off that is from me. I do set myself up for some jokes with the things I defend, for the most part its just immature shots from ones like pvvike. Just gets annoying after so long, constantly with dumb jokes that I guess he and others think are funny.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Banned

    No mods ban people on here without discussing it with other mods. We always run things by Rock, he's the boss, and if he says no, we don't, and if he says to do it.. we do

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Rich_Kotite's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2005
    Posts
    321
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Banned

    While R13 is probably not teh ghey, this thread is teh ghey. Look at retiredteachs old ass gettin on here lookin like Allister Cookie all mad and trying to be the boss, smh.

    Mpiecealistair

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Banned

    LOL, best thing I have read all night.
    crack is whack

  6. #26
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Banned

    I wasn't saying you were gay or bi. I was just saying, even if you are, then that doesn't automatically make you a bad person. If you were automatically a bad person then you can't be any worse than some of the people on here and in the rest of the world.

    I've never even seen anything on here that makes me wonder about your sexuality. Actually, to be honest, I don't go around saying "so and so is gay" unless they straight up say that they are. Most people thought I was gay, and even a p**sy when I quit 8th grade football for marching band, because my heart has always been with band. It's amusingly ridiculous. As if being a football player automatically made someone straight.

    If you are gay then it is none of my business unless you somehow make it my business by hitting on me which to be honest, most gays do not hit on straight men. I would say 1 out of 6 gay people I know has hit on me. It was at college. I let him know quick that he had no chance and that he had better not do it again.

    But since you say you aren't gay then I'll take your word for it.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Banned

    guys just let the "gay" thing die.. it's no big deal.. it's dead, it's done.. just don't bring it up anymore...

  8. #28
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Banned

    Seriously. Apart from that, let's all (including myself) grow up a bit.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •