Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Dip

  1. #11
    Inactive Member DJP's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2009
    Posts
    535
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dip

    Skoal-cherry-long cut

    skoal has gotten cheaper, and has any flavor you would want, except grape, which is excellent, but is offered by only one brand that i know of-kayak, and its quite cheap, but it takes half a can to catch a buzz.
    Gate City: 16 State Championships in the 2000s
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dip

    I cant even look at someone that has that stuff in their mouth. Absolutely disgusting habit that turns my stomach.

    Add to that I've watched a family member die of mouth cancer before. Extremely disfiguring and debilitating.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dip

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones View Post
    What about the voting age? Should it be bumped up? If Teens aren't smart enough to dip makes me worry about other stuff

    Maybe I am reading this wrong, but are you saying you have to be smart to dip? Dipping equals voting?
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #14
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dip

    Quote Originally Posted by 1inStripes View Post
    Maybe I am reading this wrong, but are you saying you have to be smart to dip? Dipping equals voting?

    Go back and read the post I quoted. I never said you had to be smart to dip. R`13 made the comment about teens. Wich I kinda agree with him on the age. We don't trust teens enough to let them drink legally but we give them a greater responsibility with voting.
    GO VOLS

  5. #15
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dip

    I quit dipping February 9, 2004. Saved me over $100 a month.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner atver's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24th, 2007
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dip

    My dad always said that how ol timers could tell if they had a level headed woman. (thats if the spit ran down both sides of her mouth.)yuck!!!

  7. #17
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dip

    Quote Originally Posted by atver View Post
    My dad always said that how ol timers could tell if they had a level headed woman. (thats if the spit ran down both sides of her mouth.)yuck!!!
    LOL makes sense
    GO VOLS

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dip

    Quote Originally Posted by R13 View Post
    I don't know how you guys chew/dip that nasty ****, wish they'd bump the age up to 21 for tobacco so you don't have these dumbass teenagers spitting that **** everywhere.
    If you don't like it dont read about it. Go back to posting thread in the politics forum that nobody ever reads
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member DJP's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2009
    Posts
    535
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dip

    picking up dipping saved me 50 bucks a month on ciggarattes.....
    Gate City: 16 State Championships in the 2000s
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •