-
January 13th, 2010, 04:12 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Nbc
What do y'all think of the whole Tonight Show/Leno situation?
-
January 13th, 2010, 04:30 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Re: Nbc
i dont care about it, as long as they dont mess with the comedy line up.
their thursdays are bad ass, community, parks and recreation, the office and 30 rocl
-
January 13th, 2010, 05:12 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Re: Nbc
I love the Thursday night lineup as well.
Just sucks to see The Tonight Show struggle. That was must-see TV back in the day with Johnny, Ed and Doc.
-
January 13th, 2010, 06:41 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Re: Nbc
I don't like Conan O'brian: never have, never will. I haven't watched "The Tonight Show" since Jay Leno left. And, I have only watched his new show about 5 times since it came on.
-
January 13th, 2010, 07:49 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Re: Nbc
Conan is more popular with the younger audience. NBC knew that from the start. They also knew that it would take a while for Conan to introduce himself to pretty much a whole new audience, just as Leno had to do after Johnny Carson retired. IMO they should have either left Leno where he was or sent him out to pasture. They shouldn't have tried to pull the stunt they pulled. They were just worried that he would jump ship to Fox or another competitor and take his audience with him. They should have just paid him off to sign a clause that says he couldn't do another show with another company.
-
January 13th, 2010, 11:49 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Re: Nbc
I didn't think it was Conan that was doing bad.... I thought it was the Jay Leno Show that was hacking it...so they were going to move him back to his 11:30 time slot, and move Conan to 12:05.
Conan says he won't do the Tonight show at 12:05... he'll get on Fox probably...they need this.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks