Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: P90x

  1. #1
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    P90x

    Used to be in great shape, then lost it over the years. Smoking cigarettes didn't help, and I just generally got lazy.

    I'm one month into this P90x program and I can already tell a huge difference. Don't be skeptical, try this out. You gotta bring it though, it's freakin intense. I've puked several times.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: P90x

    A buddy is supposed to be letting me get his DVDs of it. I need to drop about 40.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #3
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: P90x

    You can buy the pullup bar thing that hangs in a doorway for about thirty bucks at Wal-Mart. You'll have to change the way you eat too. If you don't you won't have the energy(foudn that out quick) you need to complete them. Plus I figured if I'm gonna spend the time doing this, might as well eat kinda decent.

    But just wait until you do the plyometrics one. Have a trash can handy b/c you'll need it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •