Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

where has everyone gone?

Unchained and his little lady, pvfan, just to name a few, but it seems like the old heads have not been posting. Is this just the lull part of the year for posting?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: where has everyone gone?

Just not much going on this time of year.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unchained is making a statement at this time...he told me that when his children saw the two women kissing he was truly offended, and turning off your avatars is not a fair way to tell someone to deal with it.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

Wow, if thats offensive then I could compile a list of complaints.
    Language used by all on here including those who are absent. The constant flow of anti-government/ administration on here border line treason. The none relenting slander of players, coaches, posters ..etc. Moral and social issues that have been made to be nothing more then personal attacks.

I do not like to read about people bashing our government and our involement in humaitarism issues in which countries are killing people over greed, religous and political motivation. When we intervine and we should based on everything our country was found on and if our own "religous influence" is even true we should feel obligated to help people, if I had to hear "dont open that thread" everytime someone feels its their calling to call our president or our government morons or idiots, I wouldnt be able to come to the site.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree with what your saying nobility.

Anyone seen pvfan? Someone was telling me that he got banned from pv sporting events(or at least basketball). Hopefully he makes it back on here, I enjoy reading his crazy arse tantrums [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[ QUOTE ]
    Unchained is making a statement at this time...he told me that when his children saw the two women kissing he was truly offended, and turning off your avatars is not a fair way to tell someone to deal with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said before I gotta agree with this. I guess it is were I have kids myself. But as far as the gay people posting on here you wont see me giving them any grief.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What kinda statement is he trying to make?/
    Can the forum not operate correctly without him on here?/

Who cares if he's MIA, poster's come and go....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Like an old pair of shoes that has been outgrown/worn out that you have to throw away, this forum has become to me. There's a million other ways that I choose to spend my time nowadays. For the longest time, I have sadly watched some quality people leave this board for various reasons. Some left because of the language. Some left because of the content. Some got fed up with the gay angle, and others left because they simply couldn't disagree on a point without getting run through the mill . Thank God we live in a place where not only can whatever be said, but a person has the right to say "I don't need this" as well. To the frends that I have made on this board: Thank you for your friendship-you all know how to find me. To the enemies I have made-same goes for you. As for the comment Blue made about the board being run correctly without me: Different folks have different opinions of what is "correct" to them, but at the end of the day as I have said many times, this little piddly forum means nothing in the grand scheme of life, so obviously I have zero problem tossing it to the wayside.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Times change, people change.

If people leave because of something, that is their choice.

I actually wanted to calm the langauge down, so glad the filter does work, because I can express being ticked at the world most of the time without having to cuss too much, not that I'm all innocent ears or eyes as the case may be, but anyhow.

As for this board, it really shouldn't be quite as petty as the others can be. Hopefully this is more your older folks, or at least the ones who have been around and can argue, can complain without being branded or such.

I think some just like to complain no matter what it is, some think everything should be allowed as long as its not something that bothers them, and thats a hard thing to view. We all got different views on what is right what is not, but thats just life I guess.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm sorry...this is totally random, but every time I see the title of this thread I think of that old song "where have all the cowboys goooooonnnnnneeee".

Get to feelin' better Rock! Just think - Spring is in less than 2 months!
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast