Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: Biggin'...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Biggin'...

    Monarch is one of the reasons I started watching in the first place.

    His wife kills me, just the voice makes me loose it.

    Phantom Limb is my nigga, the Alchemist is the shit too, i asscoiate the voice with Shake so everything he says I can see the giant shake saying it.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Biggin'...

    I love Dr. Girlfriend. I loved the episodes where Brock was insinuating that she'd had a sex change. Last season Publick sold t-shirts that were themed to every episode from that live journal page I sent you a link to. I managed to get all 12. I got a sweet Dr. Girlfriend shirt, but I was mad as hell they didn't do a Monarch shirt.

    I do the same thing with The Alchemist. I also see Granny Cyler.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #13
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Biggin'...

    You watch last nights episode Biggin?? I know you did Lung haha. It was a pretty good one, do either of you all know if Brock will be back this season??

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Biggin'...

    Last night was my favorite one so far.That's the Venture Bros. that I came to know and love.

    I'm sure that Brock will be back. I'm about positive that they'll get into the whole story of working for Molotov Cocktease.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Biggin'...

    brock has to be back, but even if not, they showed sunday that they could make it without him

    this weeks was by far the best of the season

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Biggin'...

    Last night was another good one. Any episde that focuses on Monarch or 21 is great. I don't know if it was as good as last week, but it was at least the 2nd best one one of the season.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  7. #17
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Biggin'...

    I loved last nights too, when did they start calling some of the shows the stoners series? Have I not been paying attention?

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Biggin'...

    they put that on before some episodes of stroker and hoop as well, i dunno waht it means

  9. #19
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Biggin'...

    It was on before Metalcolypse too or however you spell it.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Biggin'...

    There's another channel I watch but I can't remember which one it is that does that before their shows come on. I think it's kind of a goof on that.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •