Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Nsd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought demar dorsey was the surprise commit of the day......for some reason he chose meeeeechigan

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

From The Minneaplois Star Tribune

Source: Seantrel Henderson expected to choose Miami

Posted by John Millea
    Last update: February 3, 2010 - 3:43 PM
    According to information we just received, Seantrel Henderson is expected to announce in less than an hour that he will sign with the University of Miami. There have been plenty of rumors flying around today; the source of this tidbit appears to carry some reliability.

Henderson's announcement is scheduled for 4:30. Let's see what happens
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So much for that noise. He not only commited to USC he also faxed in his LOI. That puts USC at #2 now and gives them more 5* kids than UF and leaves them only about 200 points behind UF with 10 less kids signed.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

And now USC has the top class and only has 1 player rated below a 4*. That'll also make the highest average star rating ever for a class by Rivals at 4.20.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ironlung View Post
    And now USC has the top class and only has 1 player rated below a 4*. That'll also make the highest average star rating ever for a class by Rivals at 4.20.
    Just noticed that this morning. Daaaayyyyummmmm. Dude can recruit there is no denying that. Of course most of that class was in place when he got there but he made it a heck of a lot stronger.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lung, you sure he faxed his LOI? I've read about 3 separate stories saying he didn't sign a letter yet b/c he's waiting on those sanctions to come down.

Not that I care anyways anymore because he said on CBS after he chose USC that tOSU* was his 2nd choice. He's Tresselvest's to lose.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If I am not mistaken, 1 5 star guy signed with a Big-10 school. The whole frickin Big-10. And he went to Michigan State.

Scratch that, two with Dorsey.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ironlung View Post
    The year Joe McKnight came out they were pretty close to this same type of class if I am not mistaken. Maybe 2007, it stuck out in my head because they only had like 18 signee's and I think 6 were 5 stars. I could be wrong on this but it was a very similar class to this years USC.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i dont see what the big deal is, half the kids will get kicked off campus, some wont make the grade, others will get arrested outside of campus, some wont perform. then the 3-4 that do good will be talked about like kings later on.
    Cant we all just get along?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CoeburnCane View Post
    Lung, you sure he faxed his LOI? I've read about 3 separate stories saying he didn't sign a letter yet b/c he's waiting on those sanctions to come down.

Not that I care anyways anymore because he said on CBS after he chose USC that tOSU* was his 2nd choice. He's Tresselvest's to lose.
    He hasn't. I looked at Rivals USC page and they had him listed as "Signed Letter Of Intent". It's still what I said the yesterday, he'll wait till after the USC sanctions are announced.