Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: I guess we have confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by centennialdawg View Post
    Aside from Robbins and Adams, I don't think that any of them have more the 5 years
    Mullins is closing in on 10 at Clintwood. BI should have been at JJK now more than 5. Austin has been at Appy right at or more than 5. The only one with a revolving door has been Pound although JJK had been in the same situation in the 90's. Before Mullins, Meade had been at Clintwood for almost 20 years and Tom had been at Appy forever.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

crabtree was the only coach in the LPD that had not been at their school 5 years.
    im pretty sure this was BI's 5th year, if im wrong someone from jjk will know
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I forgot about Clintwood. But you guys are just proving my point. And that is it takes more than 2-3 years to even thinks about producing a team to be able to compete in the lpd. And we aren't talking about coaches who have retired already. Only active and only lpd.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

And we aren't talking about coaches who have retired already. Only active and only lpd.
    I realize that, if you re-read my post you'll see that I said...

Quote Originally Posted by Ironlung View Post
    The only one with a revolving door has been Pound although JJK had been in the same situation in the 90's. Before Mullins, Meade had been at Clintwood for almost 20 years and Tom had been at Appy forever.
    ...it's not that hard to figure out I was only pointing out that most schools around here don't have that much trouble holding onto a coach, except for Pound. They've had more coaches in the last 10-20 years than Clintwood's had in 40+, Appy's had in 30+, PV's had in 30+. Which is the same point that you saying you're trying to prove. Basically, we agree.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Pound has had more coaches in the last 10-12 years than PV and Appy have ever had, maybe Clintwood as well
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

BTW, if you are a coach, why get on here and risk being discovered and then ridiculed for something on this board.
    I'm a coach and figure being ridiculed goes along with the territory. All coaches get praised and ridiculed at some point in their career. I've been called a good coach by some and bad coach by others. You just have to take it all with a grain of salt and keep going about your business. I do choose not to comment on anything that directly involve me or my team. Just ignore it and move on. No need to open up a can of worms or create a fake account to try and defend myself.

I've been a member of the board longer than I've been a coach. Its a tough habit to break once you've been on here as long as I have.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Basically the same thing 7teen says.

I know if I even said anything on here, admin would probably be asking me what the hell Im doing so its pointless to go that route. People are going to think what they want to think no matter what. You just cant please everyone.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Its nice to have coaches on here and I've known a few were, and not known some. Don't make a point to let it be known, and admire the heck out of the ones who can post and not get drawn into battles about their teams.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can say that starbuck is telling the truth on that one. i started coaching in 89 and i remember holding those dummies
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What years did Vadis coach at Norton? Did Kuzcko succeed him?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast