theres alot of things he "believes" in yet doesnt understand
Anyone who can support a candidate who believes in abortion and doesn't even know when life starts because that's " above his pay grade" makes me sick. Would you kill an innocent kid ? It doesn't get more innocent than a unborn kid. I understand that there are some situations when having the baby is dangerous to the mom or the kid isn't going to make it and it's the only safe thing for the mom but just to have an abortion without it be a grave situation is disgusting and people who will vote in someone that will let this happen should be ashamed of their self.
rant over.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
theres alot of things he "believes" in yet doesnt understand
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
What a lot of people don't understand is that in order to enact a law that deals with morality and the commandments of God, you must first elect someone who holds the morals and commandments of God steadfastly in their heart. This country will never have that because of our belief that church and state be kept completely separate.
The thing you have to ask yourself is this: Will either candidates stand on abortion change it's legality ?..the answer is no. So why even make an issue of it?
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
That is what I meant really, why make an issue of it? It is legal, periond. IMO the only way it will ever be made illegal is for our country to take a complete 180 and declare a national religion(which we all know will never happen)and declare it illegal based on the beliefs of our religion. Look at the history books about prohibition, the law never worked; therefore, it was repealed. The same would happen to abortion if it were ever declared illegal again.
If it were illegal, you'd have even more deaths IMO..cuz of attempts to do em outside of hospitals. I agree with ur assessment tho.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Yeah, congress approving prohibition wasn't one of this country's finest moments as alcohol flowed more freely then, than it does now actually. Although, IMO, making abortion illegal would be a step in the right direction for moral issues, it will never happen because of our country's stance on the separation of church and state issue. Solve the separation issue, you open up a whole new can of worms, which is censorship and what I would call, the "morality police". Remember the Tom Cruise movie a few years ago about it being a crime to think about murder? That is what would happen now.
Im pro-choice, but to judge someone on their beliefs is hypocritcal. We live in America, and the last time I checked people have the right to say and believe what they want.
That's my belief as well...I hate for folks to impose their morals on anyone else..
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Its pro-choice not just pro-abortion. Protecting the right for a woman to choose whether she wants to have an abortion or not. Its a narrow minded view like you have that is whats wrong with American today.
Bookmarks