Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 33 of 33

Thread: Abortion

  1. #31
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Abortion

    I agree...it's fun.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #32
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Abortion

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: greencrest1272</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am not catholic so I couldn't care less...

    I was just pointing out that the church is very much opposed to abortion, no split whatsoever... </div></div>

    Hmmm pretty sure I have heard of quite a few catholics and churchs disagreements over abortion. The church itself and teachings are against abortion but there are a lot of members who are for abortion also.

  3. #33
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Abortion

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What church are you referring to?.. I know many church goers that aren't opposed to it. And if you are saying Catholics, like I said, they're opposed to using rubbers too, so how much stock you gonna put in that? </div></div>

    "churchgoer" doesn't necessarily mean Christian.
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •