He is pounding home the Joe the plumber argument that has been played out on this board this week.
McCain wins on the spreading the wealth topic which resonates with small business owners and their employees.
Where is his change of debating??? Nothing about what he is going to do for US... always NEGAVTISM !!!
He is pounding home the Joe the plumber argument that has been played out on this board this week.
McCain wins on the spreading the wealth topic which resonates with small business owners and their employees.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The_Sage</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where is his change of debating??? Nothing about what he is going to do for US... always NEGAVTISM !!! </div></div>
I'm pretty negative myself - ain't hard to find a resaon for being so these days.
I'm not a demotrat,,, but I don't understand how you can think of getting elected with the softness of McCains debates.
Mopping up the floor with the old man so far.
McCain has lost me tonight,,, he has no agenda except to put down his opponet... nothing to gain my confidence for me to vote for him.
McCain is done....stick a fork in him....
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
That is what I hate about politics, it is always something negative when you turn on the TV and most of the time the point they are trying to get across is stretched about as far as possible to link certain people to certain people because they both bought a pack of gum on the same isle at the same Wal-Mart. So because they both bought that same gum at the same place at the same time, they are now associates and linked to each other. Bunch of crazy BS if you ask me.
It would floor me to turn on my TV and see a positive add from a presidential candidate, I would probably vote for them just for doing it.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UTVols2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
It would floor me to turn on my TV and see a positive add from a presidential candidate, I would probably vote for them just for doing it. </div></div>
You and me both
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks