<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Biggin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ring the bells, sound the alarm...R13 has said he doesn't know, and the world agrees with him! No, you don't know. So leave us thinking folks alone. </div></div>
I say it all the time, you assume I dont and you know what assuming does dont you? At least I admit it, as you would say. </div></div>
You are the most argumentative, narrow-minded person I've ever met. Get a life, get a job, marry - then come back and argue your points, Guarantee your philisophy will change. But you can't see that, as you have a corner on consummate truth! lol </div></div>
hahahahahahah boney calling someone narrow minded
so only people that are married, have kids, etc... are smart and have opinions tha count?
thats weak, even for you.
and bob, the negative acts are nothing but trash, on both sides.
but your boy johnny mccain is really focusing on that aspect, which has hurt him. </div></div>
When discussing the issue of abortion, yes, only those who have kids should have a legitimate reply. You have a kid and then get back to me...




Bookmarks