Can any of the Bible be proved? Can the Koran be Proved? Can the doctrine of Scientology be Proved? We could go on and on but the answer would be no because none of us was there during time they were written. People are right in saying that most of us will grow up believing what we were taught based on the area that we live in or what our parents taught us. Therefore then we must pick and choose for ourselves what we will believe and live. We must research and study what all these religions mean and what is taught in order to make an decision... I do not believe we can take any one persons word for it... because there is a lot riding on it. I would like to explain why I have chosen to be a Christian that follows after Jesus Christ and the teachings of the Bible. When I was growing up I used to get into some trouble... I lived my life as though there was no heaven to gain and a hell to shun.... to make a long story short I did not come to Christ because someone told me to do it.... I chose it for myself and he drawed me to himself. After a few years of walking with him.... living my life with his help I believe 100% in his ways. I believe that he was crucified and resurrected.. so therefor because of that I recieve eternal life. Even though I did not see it happen. I believe that all his ways lead to freedom and life. I have a love that I never had before. I am a better father and a better husband because of him. My intentions is to never put down any other religion besides the one that I have chosen for my life.... I only desire to share mine with you. I encourage everyone to share what they believe and live also. If in any of my past statements I seemed to be to aggressive I apologize..... did not intentionally mean to do that. I agree that there are many religions out there and not all are Jesus Christians.... I just encourage everyone including myself to search out the concerns that you may have about any religion.. including Christianity.