Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bipolar... Example

Re: Bipolar... Example

Well Rock that incident was blown out of poportion... with the detective thing.... yes you pick at me.. I do not mind though.I do not attempt to push anyone away. If you have read my new posts I know you have... I was accused wrongly and the evidence is there. I know you will not apologize but that is okay... I knew from the beginning I would be picked at.. I weighed the cost. I do not believe you push people away.. but you do defend what is wrong sometimes... that is just my opinion. But I HAVE HEARD THAT YOU REALLY ARE A GOOD GUY.. SO i OVERLOOK A LOT OF WHAT YOU SAY.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, my belief is nowhere near yours anyways. I believe christian teaching, but I believe that God sent messengers to different places in order to offer his love to all people. I know..you are going to say JC was sent for that purpose. And, I believe that..but I also believe the ancient people in america has their messenger, the folks in the middle east outside of the Jewish terrirories had their messenger and all other civilizations had theirs. I believe that all religions worship the same God through different prophets. I believe that inner peace is how God and religion speaks not to you but through you. You can preach at me until you are blue in the face and u will not get me to believe in a physical devil or demons or angels for that matter. You can say I'm goin to hell and it won't bother me...because I DON'T BELIEVE AS YOU DO. I think it is arrogant to believe that God only chose to send a prophet IN PERSON to the Jews 2000 years ago. Furthermore, I believe that a religion based can not be based on uncoditional love when it has been spread through centuries of bloodshed and mass killing. Everyone on here can go nuts about what I believe...but it doesn't change my view...no more than yours will change because of me. So, that being said, we can debate for days, hours, even years on end and we will never come to a consensus concerning religion because we all have our own notions concerning religion.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pac-Man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I was accused wrongly and the evidence is there. </div></div>

How so and where?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

You are right we do not believe exactly the same. What really matters is that we believe in Jesus Christ. Jesus was sent to save the world not just to the Jews. Ancient people had their messangers that is true. I personally do not go by their teachings because I believe what is in the Bible.I do not feel like I preach to you... I feel like we are just talking back and forth.. at least that is the way I see it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123