Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Tell me....

Re: Tell me....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pac-Man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is what it's morphed into...got more replies than any other post in the religion forum this weekend tho </div></div>

Yes I see that.. but what has this world come to when people would rather talk about politics rather than the Bible? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]</div></div>

You shouldn't complain man--you're the one that brought up a thread mixing the two. </div></div>

Not complaining.. just burdened.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Typical GOP reply...when Gallup polls are conduceted ALL outlets have the same numbers...and those numbers don't lie...it's one thing to argue a point in someone's opinion...but it is totally different to say that numbers are false or skewed...guess after that intelligence report from the Bush admin. that got us into Iraq, it is hard to believe anything ya see or hear tho. </div></div>

I happen to be a member of the Gallup Poll and participate regularly in their surveys. I represent one person in thousands, because I know for a fact that I am the only person in my area that participates. That in itself tells me that any poll is skewered, because it represent only a small segment of the country.
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It is a sampling...I know that...but it is also very useful in determining the public's sentiments on issues. I'd say even if someone had everyone to put in their 2 cents worth (even though that would be a royal pain in the posterior) the result would be close to the same IMO.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Curious then ut1 why you participate, if the results are skewered and thus, provide no real basis for anything?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789