0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: How often?

LOL, what you gonna do? Call me out?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mik_Mo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Pac-Man, seems like I don't have to give you grief so often. The way you stick your foot in your mouth so much, I'm sure there's a long line of others who will be glad to oblige. And talking about people's names...why don't you practice what you preach and let's hear your name? I don't see you too apt to put your name up on here. Like I said previously, people know me by Mik Mo. First 3 letters of my first name, first 2 of my last.

Oh, and a nickles worth of free advice. You might not want to go pushing supr-beasts (sp) buttons. From what I remember, he was a pretty big ol' boy. </div></div>

I am a pretty big ol boy too....I know who you are now. I will pm you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, what you gonna do? Call me out? </div></div>

Just do not do it again. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So, getting a little threatened that somebody knows who you are? Have something to hide? If you know who I am, more power to you. I promise you I will not lose any sleep over it tonight.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R0cketer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think if you are so much wanting someone else's name, you should have no problem volunteering yours.

And I love the reply to elp6n. Remember you are 'working on it'. </div></div>

Edited to remove name of user that user posted themselves and then complained that someone posted their name.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, does the school know you are using their computer and their time to be on here?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well he's asked MikMo who is is, he asked me several times who I was (then found it it through my website when I said my last name was irrelevent to anything we discuss).
    Who else? </div></div>

[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mik_Mo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, I hope he wasn't asking me my name for the same reason he may have been asking yours! Please don't be offended, I had to crack that one. </div></div>

No it is for a totally different reason.. believe me.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

And pray tell, what reason is that?
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, I hope he wasn't asking me my name for the same reason he may have been asking yours! Please don't be offended, I had to crack that one. </div></div>
    I'll step up and admit it... I'm having a blonde moment. That went right over my head [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

I think I get it, but I'm not sure.
    I need a nap. And a bottle of brunette hair dye.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]