Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: How often?

Did I ask anybody their name? Nope. I could personally care less what your name is.

Matter of fact, I find it helps me be more objective when I have to ban people or warn them, if I don't know who they are.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

rOCK THAT IS JUST WRONG... he did say my other name that people know me by just like others know people by mik_mo... I have a name like that also. Please delete the other one that centenialdawg made also please.. it has my name in it also. Why would you put that reason on there? Come on dude be more mature about it than that.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Perhaps you should try to be mature yourself.

Wow good thing your nickname isn't guy....imagine everytime someone said hey guys, we would have to delete it
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R0cketer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Perhaps you should try to be mature yourself.

Wow good thing your nickname isn't guy....imagine everytime someone said hey guys, we would have to delete it
    </div></div>

Yes some know me as that name also.. Are you going to delete it?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Modified it....wait some know you as PacMan, should I delete all that too??????????????

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i kinda liked *shhh dont mention his nick*!

Here's ya some nicknames:
    Phil Dees and Big E...those happen to be mine..as well as the Ayotollah of Crapola!!..lol
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R0cketer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Modified it....wait some know you as PacMan, should I delete all that too?????????????? </div></div>

No because someone would tell everyone my new user name anyway.. so that is okay. Thanks though for the other 2.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No problem, so where are the links?

Rock please romove the whole post... it has other details in there as well.. the one centenaldawg made. Please.

Rock please romove the whole post... it has other details in there as well.. the one centenaldawg made. Please.