Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Hello Ladies,
    Hope everyone is having a wonderful evening!
    Please feel free to use this topic to post messages to me.
    Discretion is not advised [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
    I wanted to call my topic "T*w*i*n*kie Bashing"... but every time I tried to type it, it was censored...LOL!!! Like now, too much!! How about, "Show Christine The Money"?? Cha-ching, Girlfriend! (NOT)...
    Sorry, this "woman" needs more than 10 Kevin's can give her......
    T minus 30 and counting! (I think I figured out their wedding weekend!!
    Makes sense, 3 day weekend...)
    j.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 04, 2004 10:28 PM: Message edited by: J.R.C. ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Hello Jeanine, I am glad you followed my lead & put your name in your own message box!! Now it will be much easier to talk with you One on One!! I am having a Splendid evening JR!! & I Love the pic's you are adding... Thank You so much for helping me out!! Visit us soon & please post more Photo's when you have the time . Blessing's To You. [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Hi JR, I am doing my best to try & find that photo of Kevin In the shower!! I have had no Luck Yet!! but... I am still searching!! Stay Tuned. [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Hello Jeanine, how are you today? & How is your day? I hope your having more fun than I am!! I am having a very boring Saturday, My son is at the Fair & my husband is napping, I'M trying to entertain myself but i am having no luck at all!! except that I do love this messageboard & all of the pictures of Kevin!! I am still trying desperately to find the photo you described,

The only one I have seen so far that closely resemble's it is the photo's from No Way Out... he look's very sexy in those as well. I believe i have posted a few of those allready, bit i will not give up on my search , I love the photo's you have posted JR!! keep up the good work!! I love seeing New picture's of Kevin, actually I love to see all picture's of Kevin... New or old. LOL!!!! Take Good Care Jeanine, hope your having a fine day, Post more photo's when you are able. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Hello Lea, If that photo Of Kevin exist's? I shall find it!! I would not mind If it we're my screen saver either!!!! LOL. [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hello Jeanine,It was so nice of you to post a few Photo's!! but you did not write & tell us how you are? Next time Girlfriend Leave us a note Please. LOL!!!! [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/envelope.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hello Jeanine, I am so glad you stopped in to say hi!! Have a wonderful trip to Seattle & Santa Fe!! lucky girl!! Please try to post more often & tell us how you are doing, i do hope your kitty Cat is feeling better now. Take Care JR, & Thank You for the picture's. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/plane.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Jeni,
    I will try my best to correct them when I'm at work tomorrow. I had a bear of a time trying to get them to post.
    The meteor shower was lame...
    forums
    Have a great night!
    j. forums

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

JR, That Is Quite Allright, You just Correct them when It Is Convenient for you!! there Is Absolutely no rush. So Sorry about your Meteor Shower. Goodnight Jeanine. [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Hello JR, I am so Grateful that you have shared your picture's with us, I enjoy viewing photo's of Kevin I have not seen!! Kevin Is GORGEOUS!!! Enkoy your Meteor Shower, Love to you as well Take Care. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast