Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Hi Jeanine, I am aware that you have put your Restaurant on hold, but... when you do Open what Kind of Cuisine will you be serving? I love new Restaurant's & I hope to visit Colorado one day!! I must see the Molly Brown House Museum !!!! [img]graemlins/plane.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

JR, Dearest some of the pic's you posted I cannot see!! I am so upset because I truly would like to see them, Perhap's I was having the same trouble as Lea was the other day... It may just be my computer. Blessing's to you. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

JR, Congrat's to you for Sucsessfully posting your photo's !! they are So Fabulous. Thank You for sharing. Kevin Is GORGEOUS!! I love to see new photo's of him. Have a Splendid day Jeanine.

Lea,I am so sorry about your accident!! It sound's quite painful, I shall remember you In my prayer's, I am just Thankful that your accident , did'nt send you to the Hospital. Let us know how you are doing Dearest, Try to have a wonderful day Lea & no more accident's. [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hello Jeanine, I hope you are doing well !! we have not seen you for a few day's I just wanted to say hello dear & please post more photo's when you can. JR your Restaurant sound's quite interesting!! I love the Idea of a different menu very few place's have that & i believe it shall be a true Sucsess for you. Take care JR, come back& see us soon. [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bowl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hello Jeanine, I certainly wish Your Bistro was up & running!! It would be a pleasure to meet you & dine at your Restaurant. [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bowl.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hi JR, I just wanted to stop In & say Hello & that I hope all Is well with you, We Miss You & Your Post's. [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Hello JR, Did you decide to Pursue your Restaurant Venture & Abandon us? Please dont leave us ( Im Begging). LOL!!!!
    I hope you are doing well. [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bowl.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Hello Jeanine, Where On Earth has my Fellow Picture Poster Run Off to? I need you, LOL!! I hope Everything thing Is Allright Dear.
    P.S. I watched a movie starring John Corbett the other evening... You are correct JR, he Is Most Definitetly A Hottie!!!! [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Lea, I read A previous post Of JR's, she Stated
    That she was Going on A trip to Seattle & Santa Fe!!
    That must be where she Is at the moment, Or I am Certain that she would have posted by now. Silly Me I had forgotten All About her Trip. LOL!! [img]graemlins/car.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/plane.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 13, 2004 08:58 PM: Message edited by: ALLTITANIC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hello JR, I am so Happy you are back!! We Truly missed you. And I hope you had A wondeful Time In Aspen & Telluride.
    Thank You for the Link In... Christine's **** Chat Cafe, I Became A bit ILL viewing It as well. LOL
    Now that you have returned Jeanine come & Visit us more. Tell Us Anything New JR.
    Love To You To. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Take Care.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast