Thread: Short Story Collections Are Available!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Saw the short story collections at Barnes & Noble today! They look really nice. I didn't buy one, but did look at them. They are about the size of the short story books and have ribbon bookmarks. They also have the history sections after each story! But they didn't have the craft/ activities that the individual books did.

(Sorry if this is repeat news, but I didn't see any threads on this when I checked a few pages.)

Polly Marie

Thanks for posting the news. This is the first time I've read the description of the short stories books. It seems to be a compact and lovely way to have the short stories. [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

Janie3082

Aw, they always change something! I only have the individual short stories of Kirsten and Felicity since they are my faves. But since Lissie is getting a new story, I know I will buy her set. I will probably end up buying the other girls too, since they are all in one book now. I haven't been able to find them anywhere yet though. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes I saw them all there today. I already ordered the Kit, Kaya and Felicity ones through amazon. When I was at B&N today I read the Kit and Felicity ones in the store so I can still wait and get them at the discounted price. The cover price is $12.95. Amazon give you about $2 off each book with no tax or shipping if you order $25 or more. So I really save about $15 on the 3 books because I'm not paying tax or shipping.

I now want to eventually replace all of my original short story books with these new ones since all the same info will be included except the crafts (plus the new stories for Kit, Kaya and Felicity) and they'll take far less space on my bookshelf!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Must...get...KIT BOOK!!! I hate living in Canada, there are never any AG books in the bookstores!!!! OK, that's a stupid reason to hate living in Canada, but I'm sure you all get my point, LOL. [img]tongue.gif[/img]